Re: drum pulling tool for 1956 plymouth Savoy

From: ncr
Email: plymaster@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.143
Date: December 16, 2002
Time: 17:31:12

Comments

having problems removing the drum huh? try remounting the wheel on the drum and remove the axel nut. then remove the the wheel and drum together. this trick has worked for me on my 57 savoy and other cars. just be sure the car is blocked up really well. and this is all assuming that the drum is turning freely with no binding from the shoes. give it a try it might work. and whatever you do... don't take a hammer to the back of the drum until it's a last resort.

Last changed: March 03, 2024