57 ply speedo

From: Brian Weiss
Email: oneeye1045073148@cs.com
Remote Name: 152.163.188.37
Date: December 20, 2002
Time: 19:16:59

Comments

Hi, took my car out for a ride today,after the rain AND my speedo started acting very erattic bouncing from 0 to 150 then the bad part the needle broke off. the stud and large bottom half are still there and bouncing around. Anyone know where i can have it repaired. also is the needle removable? I know of a few 57 and 58's in a junkyard near me in new jersey that I can get parts from. any help would be greatly appreciated! EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAY SEASON***** Thanks in advance Brian

Last changed: March 03, 2024