Why is nothing to with computers entirely straightforward?

From: Bob O.
Email: punch@proaxis.com
Remote Name: 198.145.10.67
Date: December 21, 2002
Time: 13:25:21

Comments

Hate computers? Yes I do, but I'm stuck with them. So this time the whole link appeared correctly, but with quotes after the htm, so it won't work until you get rid of them. I'd also forgotten that if you are cutting and pasting near the highlighted links in your browser, you cannot do this if a little hand appears, but you have to move your mouse to one side or the other so the hand turns back into a cursor symbol before you can do your own highlighting and copying. (According to my wife I burble on like this pretty frequently, but she reckons she's learned to ignore me).

Last changed: March 03, 2024