Highway Hi-Fi?...

From: Dana
Email: dsingsaas@hotmail.com
Remote Name: 149.101.1.120
Date: December 24, 2002
Time: 08:52:03

Comments

Got to talking with a buddy about the in-dash record players Chrysler offered for a few years (my dad remembers them) and although he wasn't arguing with me, he'd never even heard of them! (And he calls himself a MoPar fan!) Searching the internet there are several places that talk about the years offered, in what vehicles, etc, but as of yet I can't find a photo of any. Does anyone have a link to go to, or a photo they could just e-mail me? Thanks for any help!

Last changed: March 03, 2024