One last time: OTC Universal Hub Puller (again)

From: Bob O.
Email: punch@proaxis.com
Remote Name: 198.145.10.34
Date: December 30, 2002
Time: 20:29:15

Comments

Received my hub puller last week from thetoolwarehouse.com (see my previous posting below). Even though I told them no rush, it still got here in time for Xmas, (and with my memory it was even a surprise present!) having ordered it on the 20th. And there really was no shipping charge, even though this was the cheapest I've seen this puller listed. Best of all it was Made in the USA.... well made and robust for just a few bucks more than the Hecho en Hong Kong para Labor Esclavo stuff. Paying a family wage to produce quality goods. Tool Warehouse have a lot of US made tools (I also bought a great Hanson tap and die set..... to finally replace my Harbor Freight Piece of Pucky) and it's nice to find someone that does. Anyway, thought I'd tell you: no disappointments in either goods or the service. Now I guess I have to find out if the puller WORKS !

Last changed: March 03, 2024