Re: 57 Fury

From: ForwardLook Frank
Email: fwdlkfjw@bcpl.net
Remote Name: 204.255.212.110
Date: January 03, 2003
Time: 10:53:55

Comments

Hello Clay, The '57 coil is mounted with a standard coil bracket which is then attached to an adapter bracket that is bolted on the intake manifold; on the passenger side toward the rear of the engine. This bracket is very rare to find. I do have a machinist drawing of the bracket if you're interested. I can snail mail them to you if you'd like. All I want in return is some pictures of the Generator mounting and the idler pulley mountings for a 318 A/C car. E mail me if you're interested. Take Care, Frank.

Last changed: March 03, 2024