57/58 Desoto/Chrysler - conversion from single lamp to dual lamp headlights

From: Herman
Email: hplpp@airmail.net
Remote Name: 66.94.133.2
Date: January 09, 2003
Time: 15:50:25

Comments

I have two sets of single lamp fenders, but want the dual lamp type. I already have the buckets , hardware and benzel for dual lamp. In examining the backside of the bucket area of the fender (flat sheetmetal with the holes) , it occurs to me that all I need is a template of theflat area with the holes from a dual lamp fender. I would fabricate a new plate with the correct holes and weld it in place of the single lamp "plate". If anyone is willing to make a template for me, I'd appreciate it and would be willing to pay for it.

Last changed: March 03, 2024