Daven, you could be right, but...

From: Bob O.
Email: punch@proaxis.com
Remote Name: 198.145.10.176
Date: January 09, 2003
Time: 20:53:06

Comments

Daven... as I understand reading the original post this engine was NOT in Loren's 1957 Plymouth, but that it is still in someone else's Dodge pickup of unknown year. The only Dodge P-prefixed engine would have been the 1960 318 with P318..... Of course if that engine came out of a Plymouth it would be different. But even so my list of engine number prefixes (maybe it's incorrect) shows that the 1957 Plymouth 301 was prefixed P31-2... and the 1957 Plymouth 277 was prefixed P31-1... Sorry if I'm being dumb here.

Last changed: March 03, 2024