Re: engine blocks in a farmyard (wheat from chaff)

From: Bob O.
Email: punch@proaxis.com
Remote Name: 198.145.10.42
Date: January 10, 2003
Time: 14:01:35

Comments

I don't have much confidence in my sources any more..... but my 1958 Canadian Service Manual supplement lists D61 as Dodge 8 cylinder. The only Dodge V8's listed in the book are 313 (small block poly) and 354. I own a 313 and could e-mail pictures but have never seen a 354. LP3V sounds like a 1958, but my book only lists LP1 and LP2, same as yours..... my wild guess would be that it's some kind of a rare big block V8 in a Plymouth..... or didn't Plymouth in Canada make a pickup round about then? Bet Bill Watson knows!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024