Re: 2x4 intake for 1957 Dodge 350cid

From: jim helm
Email: helmj@nwinfo.net
Remote Name: 216.174.233.128
Date: January 17, 2003
Time: 14:30:22

Comments

The 350 cid engine was only made for one year and that was 1958. It was used in Plymouth Furys, Dodges (standard on Custom Royal), and Desoto Firesweeps. After 1958, it was discontinued but the basic engine design (B series) remained in 361 & 383 cid sizes. My 1958 Fury has the 350 with dual quads, and to the best of my knowledge, that was the only factory dual quad version of the 350 available. I know of some dealer installed dual quad 350's in Desoto Firesweeps, but I don't think they came from the factory that way. Jim

Last changed: March 03, 2024