wisdom of ages+internet access= homegrown solution

From: erik aase
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 64.180.56.169
Date: January 19, 2003
Time: 22:32:05

Comments

I'm always eternally grateful to forward look gang when it comes to brainstorming and problem solving. In fact Hank and the rest of my southern mopar kin folk have energized me to tackle a difficult desoto restoration( I also think I've also contracted a bad strain of midlifecrisisitis). I only wish that I had more time and money. The local economy is so bad here, cars are going cheap. IE a 60 dodge polara 2drht with running 318 and pushbutton trans sold for under a grand. It was in really good condition with a ton of spare parts! I can't wait until i finish university next year so I can start my working mans "rockefeller" car collection with $10000! As for you Alumcan i would love to take you out to my secret stash where 50's engine blocks and trannies are piled up like cord wood. I think you would run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to look at everything at once!

Last changed: March 03, 2024