I have sold two. getting ready to sell two more

From: Lee
Email: roadkillontheweb@msn.com
Remote Name: 63.11.130.11
Date: January 20, 2003
Time: 18:14:33

Comments

I have sold a 57 dodge panel truck and a 1969 Barracuda http://www.roadkillontheweb.com/images/cuda2.jpg with only 21K original miles and the MOD TOP option. both of them failed to meet reserve during the actual auction itself but the top bidder contacted me after the auction closed and both were willing to pay the reserve price. (don't ask me why they did not do it before the aucion closed) I am working on the final details to list my two 57 Adventurers and I do not anticipate them meeting the reserve also but you can not beat ebay for advertising dollar value. and if you count it I sold a 67 Mustang Go-Kart for $7,600 on ebay. this one http://www.roadkillontheweb.com/images/my67f.jpg

Last changed: March 03, 2024