I sold my Charger recently

From: Dave Lisiecki
Email: davel@patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 66.224.100.82
Date: January 20, 2003
Time: 21:29:08

Comments

Ebay worked fine for me. Everybody does seem to look there. For your part, an extensive description will help, plus several photos on the listing and/or available to email. Still be prepared for many questions emailed to you, both good questions and dumb ones. Plus you'll probably get several request to "end the auction early" and sell it to them (usually a bad choice). By now most people know what shipping will cost, but make sure it's clear that it's up to the buyer. State how soon you must see payment. Well, you know... and look at some other listings to see how they do it. I tried to be as honest as I could on mine, which sometimes make the car sound worse than it is, but I still got a decent price. It's kind of a hassle, but so is having lots of people come over to kick the tires. Good luck to you.

Last changed: March 03, 2024