Baby Pictures, So to Speak...

From: Nathan Manning
Email: nmanning@wbir.gannett.com
Remote Name: 12.34.140.130
Date: January 30, 2003
Time: 18:51:36

Comments

I've finally found a place on the web to host some pictures of my '56 and '59 Dodges. It's a pretty nifty site, although mainly geared toward the MoPar muscle car crowd. The site is: (www.hardcoremopar.com) On the site, there's a place to list your MoPar's biography for free... Here are some links to "online garage" in which my cars reside. Take a look, and share in my enthusiasm. Thanks, and happy motoring. (http://www.hardcoremopar.com/readergallery/readerrecordspec.asp?carID=747 and (http://www.hardcoremopar.com/readergallery/readerrecordspec.asp?carID=748

Last changed: March 03, 2024