Re: Wife found out! Anyone selling a doghouse?

From: Al T
Email: ahtoews@shaw.ca
Remote Name: 24.71.223.140
Date: February 02, 2003
Time: 13:27:54

Comments

I find its really not the cars, its the "time away from me" that they represent to my wife so the approach has been to try to make some special time for HER every week. If your still looking for that doghouse though, our great dane doesn't need hers anymore so you could have it. Its shaped and painted like a red praire barn, has cedar shakes on the roof and has a heat bulb wired into the ceiling and yes, a full grown man can definitely fit inside (ahem . . . experience). Best news Eric, its just the next province over in Alberta!!

Last changed: March 03, 2024