Re: Still looking for help on locating hidden VIN numbers for...

From: Marty Stewart
Email: moopar2ya2@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 24.71.223.140
Date: February 03, 2003
Time: 21:22:00

Comments

O.K It was a good excuse to get the rest of the floor boards cut off the car but I couldn't find anything. I went over the whole frame with a halogen light, wd40 and a wire brush and nothing showed up. I have the frame in the garage pretty much completely exposed. I focused lots of attention on the inside and outside of the frame rail under the front seat area. Any other spots you would like me to double check?

Last changed: March 03, 2024