Re: Question about Hollander Interchange Manuals

From: Mike Patterson
Email: mchr@theriver.com
Remote Name: 216.39.176.158
Date: February 07, 2003
Time: 11:15:43

Comments

I totally agree with the comments about the Hollander manuals. In addition to looking up parts for my various projects, they have proved to be very helpfull when buying and selling parts on E Bay. I don't know if they are still available, but several years ago I also bought a set of interchange books by "AUTO INTERCHANGE SYSTEMS, 4048 Velarde Court, Las Vegas Nevada, 89120". There are 3 books in the set, Chrysler, Ford and GM. These books cover 1950-1965. It seems they were about $20-25 each. I have found that they are as comprehensive as Hollanders, but they are only about 1/2" thick, which makes it a lot easier to haul around junk yards and swap meets.

Last changed: March 03, 2024