1956 Dodge Coronet Rear End Police Car D 63-1

From: Mike
Email: mzaustin@cox.net
Remote Name: 68.7.145.194
Date: February 10, 2003

Comments

I have a texas ranger 4 sedan 1956 Coronet, It has standard non-synchro 3 speed. I cant find any information on the rear end, IE cast # etc. Can anyone give me a good source for parts or upgrades for this rear. Is it a 8 3/4? The Cast number on the chunk is 1141544. It is approx 55 1/2 from back plate to back plate. Can I upgrade the brakes for this rear? Is the chunk interchangable with any newer 8 3/4 model rear ends such as the sure grip? Thanks, Mike

Last changed: March 03, 2024