392 bell housing

From: Mike Austin
Email: mzaustin@cox.net
Remote Name: 68.7.145.194
Date: February 11, 2003

Comments

I need info on bolt patterns for my dodge bell housing. I used a 270 dodge bellhousing which bolted correctly up to my 392 hemi, Clutch plates everything lined up with the old 3 speed non synchro just had to mill down the input shaft a couple of inches and add a crank shaft needle bearing. I want to upgrade the transmission and go with a four speed that can handle the torque for the 392. Can anyone tell me what other transmissions might work with this Bell housing?

Last changed: March 03, 2024