Carving up a 60 chrysler-Wheres the mashed potatoes

From: chrycopsycho
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 207.6.185.245
Date: February 14, 2003

Comments

Well its arrived, School is on a break and wife and baby are on holiday.Time to part it out and finance my desoto restoration. I've already broke two blades already attacking the body of this car-shes tough! Before you mopar purists get after me let me explain that I already have sheltered six wayward forward look cars in various stages of decay.The 60 windsor has rotten floors,rockers,quarters and front fenders.I've slowly been able to inch ahead my 56 desoto restoration empowered by americans fondness for ebay and parts online. Thank you for your money, send more.erik

Last changed: March 03, 2024