"Like wow man that wagon is SO groovy and happening"

From: Daven Anderson
Email: 1961fury@leapmail.net
Remote Name: 199.182.2.207
Date: February 25, 2003

Comments

"Dude I WAS like gonna buy a VW Bus to follow Phish around the country but once I saw this '57 Dodge Wagon it was like TOTALLY COSMIC KARMA, man! You can like groove out in the back and stare at the headliner and like 'trip out' on Route 66...and that cool record thingie under the dash, isn't that just FAR OUT?!?! I must be trippin', I put on my "Dead Europe '72" record on but it's like sounding all SLOW man! And check out these road maps on the seats and door panels, that is like SO thoughtful you can like look at them so you don't have to fold a roadmap which is like a bummer, man..."

Last changed: March 03, 2024