Re: ANOTHER ROUND OF APPLAUSE!!

From: Del Fisher
Email: delfi@attbi.com
Remote Name: 12.238.115.101
Date: March 13, 2003

Comments

Thanks Dave! Your site is very helpful and very appreciated. I'm certain it has led to the restoration and driving of many Forward Look cars that would not have done so without you. And yes, I also wish the two regular contributors who demean everyone and whine relentlessly would cease. The world is negative enough without their contributions. Most of us are into cars as an escape from the demands of the world, not to hear more negativity. But again, thanks for everything you do in spite of these challenges.

Last changed: March 03, 2024