Much Oblige Dave

From: Carl, Jr.
Email: Carl, Jr.
Remote Name: 144.50.72.92
Date: March 13, 2003

Comments

Dave, I just want to thank you for having this website. I am new to the Mopar family and I really don't know that much about cars. Yet a about 7 months ago I found the Forwardlook website and it helped fulfill a dream of mine. I purchased a 1957 Belvedere from an ad posted on the bulletin board. This car has given me so much happiness as I am at a point in my life right now where things are rough in other areas. Thanks for contributing to my world in a way that brings some joy. Your contributions are bigger than you realize and they cannot be overshadowed by a few petty complainers.

Last changed: March 03, 2024