Re: Power dual-circuit brake conversion...PLEASE HELP!

From: Hank Dozier
Email: dozierhc@aol.com
Remote Name: 192.75.238.204
Date: March 14, 2003

Comments

The Wagner Master Cylinder I referenced will work with both the intyegrated (inline) Power brake booster, and also the divorced 4-bar link system booster (the over/under setup). I have this for my 1956 DeSoto with a divorced system, and the low profile of the master cylinder allows it to fit under the power brake booster on my car. IF you are upgrading to a newer booster (MasterVac, etc), then I cannot guarantee clearnce for the new booster, but as long as you have a 4-hole mounting flange, this will fit. Only modification needed is for some setups to get the MOPAR Performance adjustible pushrod.

Last changed: March 03, 2024