2 cents worth

From: Chuck
Email: Chuck34frd@AOL.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.169
Date: March 14, 2003

Comments

I second what Billy-Jack has posted and all others who have given Dave a pat on the back. Thru this forum I have found information and parts to get my '56 Ply back on the road. With the help of guys like Daven et-al it makes it whole lot easier to not have to find out the hard way what will and won't work. Also thru this forum and the Nordic connection my wife was able to find her long-lost brother who lives in Norway. Thanks again Dave. LONG LIVE THE FINS

Last changed: March 03, 2024