Re: Did Sirhan Sirhan really drive a 55 Desoto?

From: Brad
Email: BandTJones@killthatspamaol.com
Remote Name: 152.163.189.70
Date: March 14, 2003

Comments

Odd question, but it got me interested. A quick google search pulled the following two articles... from http://www.moldea.com/rfk.html "Five feet two and 115 pounds, the bushy-haired Sirhan climbed into his beat-up, white and pink, two-door, 1956 DeSoto, placed his revolver in his car, and returned to Pasadena where he lived with his Jordanian mother, Mary, and two brothers, Adel and Munir." from http://www.crimelibrary.com/terrorists_spies/assassins/kennedy/4.html?sect=24 "Nevertheless, Sirhan continued to hang out at the track, sometimes betting away his entire check on one or two races. The most money he purportedly owned at any one time was a $1,700 settlement check after falling off a horse. Of possessions, his only one was a 1956 DeSoto." So if you believe what you find here, we can assume it was a pink and white 2 door - hopefully that's enough to impress him into giving you an Adventurer! Hope that helps...

Last changed: March 03, 2024