56 desoto?A major mopar acquisition is in my grasp!

From: chrycopsycho
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 207.6.154.25
Date: March 15, 2003

Comments

thanks for the great info,I can't wait to get down their and tell him in a nice way that its a 56 desoto. He's got a nice 56 dodge custom royal 2drht,3 55 plymouths and a 2 60 fury 2drhts that i want to get my hands on. He's also got god knows how many other cars strewn around his property. Whatever I can't deal on i'll be sure to let the forward look brethren know in the future how to contact this guy.

Last changed: March 03, 2024