'57 C Body Torsion Bars

From: Herman
Email: hplpp@airmail.net
Remote Name: 66.94.137.134
Date: April 02, 2003

Comments

I've heard back from Chrysler as to material type, heat treat specs, Rockwell harness, etc. They claim to have no information available. Aftermarket people who carry later model torsion bars like Year One and others including Chrysler, didn't have any suggestions as to a manufacturer. Does anyone know of a company who makes torsion bars - later model or otherwise? I've contacted several spring companies, but they don't have the expertise for torsion bars. Any ideas? Thanks, Herman

Last changed: March 03, 2024