stainless and chrome trim fasteners

From: Chuck
Email: chuck34frd@AOL.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.109
Date: April 04, 2003

Comments

Not sure about '60 Ply but for my '56 I found that the trim clips (stud type) for a 47 Ford firt perfect. The fender trim on the Ford is the same width as the narrow trim on the '56 Ply Belvedere and the wide body molding on the Ford is the same width as the wide molding on my Plymouth. The wide molding clips are .50 ea and the narrow clips are $15 for the set from Dennis Carpenter. Seems it can pay to reproduce for an old Ford. But sometimes we get lucky and the trim is the same. You might do some research?? Chuck

Last changed: March 03, 2024