Re: driveshaft

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson@sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 65.177.232.207
Date: April 06, 2003

Comments

Not bad, Lars. Where is that shop? Do they do mail orders? It cost me $80.00 more almost two years ago. A place in Michigan quoted me $150-$175 at the time, but shipping would have been over $70.00 each way. We pay through the nose here in Las Vegas, especially with only one really good driveline shop left in the valley. We had two, but one of them is run by a well meaning, kind hearted guy who likes to give "second chances" to people from his church. He means well, but some of these guys are total "hacks." The other place is excellent, fast and professional, but they charge the standard rate for labor and generally prefer to do late model stuff and big rigs.

Last changed: March 03, 2024