Top Five Forward Look Frontends! Opinions Please!

From: chrycopsycho
Email: erikaase@telus.net
Remote Name: 207.6.185.245
Date: April 11, 2003

Comments

My brother and I got into a discussion about best front ends on forward lookers. We had different opinions however we agreed that 55 desoto was number #1. Toothy,menacing and ultra cool was our analysis. I then had an idea why not ask the forward look network memebers their opinions,compile the top five and create a wicked t-shirt showing the best that chrysler had to offer. So heres the deal. List your five favorites,give a reason(if own car please advise),and you might walk away with a hip tshirt. At the very least we'll generate some fun discussion!

Last changed: March 03, 2024