Parts For My 63?

From: Jay Adams
Email: jaya@port-royal.navy.mil
Remote Name: 66.91.89.214
Date: April 13, 2003

Comments

Hello All, thanks to those who replied to my qusetion about my tranny, I will be going with the gearvendors option, but now that that is out of the way, on to problem #2. I have not been able to find any catalogues with parts for my car, all the ones that are the correct year are for b,b, and e bodies. all the ones I find for my C body are for 66-on. Any help on this, or how you found parts for yours will be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, My car for those of you who have not read I have a 1963 Fury four-door with a 361 and 2bbl, and a Three speed auto (727) Thanks Much, Jay Adams USN

Last changed: March 03, 2024