Updates on My Projects, in Case Anybody Cares

From: Kenny J.
Email: kjosephson@sprintmail.com
Remote Name: 65.177.233.91
Date: April 15, 2003

Comments

Okay, I just received my cam, lifters & push rods from Nielson Cams. Now to get serious with this 318 Poly rebuild. I hope Hank & Daven don't mind getting their brains picked more often. I also ordered an H.E.I. distributor for my flat head 230. Langdon's Stovebolt sell them for Mopar flat head sixes. Don't let his name fool you, he carries carburetor update kits and other parts for the Mopar flat head. I will post results of the installation & operation when I'm done. Also, my rebuilt vibration damper (by the Damper Dudes) is still holding up well.

Last changed: March 03, 2024