58 Plymouth front valence question

From: Andy Vitale
Email: avitale@triadcompanies.com
Remote Name: 205.188.208.75
Date: April 18, 2003

Comments

I have a question about the lower front valence panel on my 58 Plymouth Savoy. In many of the pictures and literature I have seen of the 58 Plymouths, the lower valence is painted the color of the body while the horizontal bars look stainless or chrome. I like that look (vs the all grey valence I currently have). On the nicer models like the Belvedere, were there some caps or something that go over those horizontal bars? Or are the horizontal bars just carefully painted silver? If there are some caps, any good sources? Thanks, Andy

Last changed: March 03, 2024