Re: 58 Plymouth front valence question

From: harry doody
Email: doodyha.fay@worldnet.att.net
Remote Name: 12.93.65.18
Date: April 19, 2003

Comments

Andy, You are correct the valance on the Belvedere is body color with stainless horizontal bars. I believe the Plaza and Savoy's only came with the gray valance without the horizontal bars but not 100% sure. If you want to change your Savoy you will have to find a valance that came off of a Belvedere and pull the stainless horizontal bars, repaint your valance and add the bars. I do not know of a source for the horizontal stainless bars. I believe the part numbers for the grill stainless bars are: 1754 425/6/7/8/9. Hope this helps. Harry in NC

Last changed: March 03, 2024