SHIMMY SHIMMY SHAKE .....after 60mph that is

From: Jason in Utah
Email: sasquatch711@aol.com
Remote Name: 198.81.26.38
Date: April 20, 2003

Comments

Just bought a beautiful '59 Plymouth Savoy. i was reffered to this site by my friends at the power wagon forum. my car is in excellent condition, however it has a few problems. i was on the freeway yesterday and after i hit 60mph the car started to shake badly, and worse when decelerating. i had the tires balanced and rotated today and that helped, but its still shaking. what are the possibilities/cures?? could it be the wheel bearings?? the shocks are original type and were replaced by the former owner, but who knows how long ago. any suggestions?? Thanks all, Jason

Last changed: March 03, 2024