Re: How does a neutral safety switch work?

From: George
Email: gsv@dakotacom.net
Remote Name: 208.1.29.53
Date: April 20, 2003

Comments

Actually, the Neutral Safety Switch is the original and it worked before I took the car down to rebuild the engine. I just worded the question badly. If I understand your reply correctly then the switch should provide the path to ground when the engine is in Neutral. Is it possible for tranny fluid to get into the switch, or did it just corrode during the year it was sitting? Thanks for the reply!

Last changed: March 03, 2024