Re: Synthetics in an old engine? YES!

From: sid
Email: woryna@t-online.de
Remote Name: 62.225.243.172
Date: April 23, 2003

Comments

i drove 150 000+ miles/14 years with my cars, 383 60 fury and 61 desoto 361 with original never rebuilt engines using nothing but full synthetic oils (5w-40 or 0w-40) i NEVER had any problems. my furys odometer now reads 270 000 (or 370 000?) and still runs like new, still goes 140+ mph (we don't have a speed limit over here on highways and i like to drive fast) the desoto also runs like new. synthetic oils reduce friction (wear) improve mileage, increase power and keep the engines cleaner also no need to change oil every 4000 miles.

Last changed: March 03, 2024