Re: Sorry, the 360 needs a '62-up Torqueflite!

From: paul
Email: 033379111
Remote Name: 203.97.2.242
Date: April 26, 2003

Comments

If you use a 360 convertor, check the input splines.I suspect the aluminium 727 '62 to '64 has a smaller spline than 360? If so, use the 318 poly convertor , but attach the 360 balance weights to it. Get them welded on, then get the convertor flushed and pressure tested. The weights must be put on in the same place as original! I know this is the case with the 400, someone may be able to verify if I'm right, please.

Last changed: March 03, 2024