Re: rear axle bearings Mike B

From: Mike B
Email: saukriversetters@isomedia.com
Remote Name: 206.63.254.41
Date: April 28, 2003

Comments

Paul, Since it was a question regarding a 1961 Fury, I was quoting the service procedure as stated in the 1960 manual. The actual 1961 manual is simply an addendum to the 1960 information. It defers to the 1960 procedure for the rear axle bearing service. Heavy oil, to me, is 90 weight or better, but I would not think it was saying to use grease. However, I do not know that either would be a problem. Again, he asked about it and I quoted the book. Interesting that it changed for 1963. Take care.

Last changed: March 03, 2024