what is it? Unknown trim piece

From: Lee
Email: roadkillontheweb@msn.com
Remote Name: 67.0.104.219
Date: April 28, 2003

Comments

I have had this piece of trim on my shelf for a number of years and have yet to identify what it fits! I picked it up at an old Desoto Plymouth dealership back in the parts bin but it had no packaging or part number markings. The type of construction and the materials used just screams to me late 1950s Chrysler product. Because of its size I would guess interior? If you know I would like to hear what you have to say. [url]www.roadkillontheweb.com/ebay/50strim.jpg [/url]

Last changed: March 03, 2024