Re: BAD Vendor Warning

From: George McKovich
Email: george@idsnowman.com
Remote Name: 12.169.170.117
Date: April 28, 2003

Comments

I have dealt with Collectors Auto Suppy for over 3 years and purchased more than 100 different items from them during that time. They have yet to say that "a part would arrive on a certain day", and if you believe that line of bull from the buyer, then maybe you want to buy a bridge. NO ONE can tell you "the day" a part or parcel will arrive and I am absolutely certain that Collectors Auto Supply didn't tell him. I agree a supplier should live up to their promises, but totally doubtful that promise was made.

Last changed: March 03, 2024