Re: 59 SPORT FURY BODY MOUNT KIT?????

From: roger
Email: rdhoward@attbi.com
Remote Name: 12.231.19.200
Date: April 29, 2003

Comments

Dick, What exactly is rusted out with your body mounts...the actual sheetmetal or just the bolts and washers? I am working on a total resto, and several body mounts had to be fabricated by the welder/body man. I salvaged the metal washers off a junk car and picked the best rubber cushions/bushings from what I had collected. You might try Gary Goers for the body mounts, or perhaps something from another make of car would fit? Gary sells several sizes of body mounts..see p. 29 of his catalog #8

Last changed: March 03, 2024