62 Chrysler Dash Board Lights

From: Steve Hobby
Email: junkmail@just-servers.com
Remote Name: 68.192.249.7
Date: May 01, 2003

Comments

Hi everybody. Need a pointer on the dashboard lights for a 62 New Yorker. I recently acquired a 62 New Yorker which is surprisingly in good shape. Only a few rust spots, mostly from a leaky roof line and soaked carpets. But that is not why I am writing. The previous owner changed the guage cluster and never got the dash lights working. I acomplished the repair, but the lights seem to be dim compared to what I remember 40 years ago in a brand new one. (Dating myself) The lights do adjust with the dimmer, but they are not bright at all. At this time, I have them as bright as I can get them. Does anyone have any ideas???

Last changed: March 03, 2024