Re: Buckle Up!Seatbelt conversion for 60 plymouth.

From: Dave Lisiecki
Email: davel@patriotfire.com
Remote Name: 66.224.100.82
Date: May 02, 2003

Comments

Hi, Erik - I apologize for my habit of posting links to answer questions people have (my real knowledge is nowhere near 1/1000 of that of Hank's and the other expert here) but I saved these for future reference myself, so I'll share them here. The Chrysler 300 Tech Pages http://www.chrysler300club.com/tech/techlist.html (a wealth of info) has an article on how to retrofit original-looking seatbelts http://simplexco.com/auto/cbelt/index.html They used belts by andover restraints http://www.andoauto.com/Chrysler_seat_belts.htm who also has a good website (although I'm sure there are other excellent sources as well).

Last changed: March 03, 2024