Re: Top Five Forward Look Frontends! Opinions Please!

From: Jessica Hendricks
Email: Mopargirlie_63@yahoo.com
Remote Name: 65.164.16.67
Date: May 02, 2003

Comments

I'd just like to rag on whoever said the 57 Desoto front end except for the firesweep-- In my opinion (which is pursuasive of my car) I actually prefer the firesweep above the other models-- im not particular to their styling, and even though the firesweep was a lower trim level-- the dodge influences set the firesweep off from the others. Ok on to my list: #1- 60 Fury with the fender/eyebrow trim extending past the wheel well #2- 59 Dodge (for obvious reasons) #3- 56 Plymouth #4- 57 Chrysler 300-C #4- 57 Dodge Jessica Hendricks

Last changed: March 03, 2024