CD Player

From: Mike Mastrangelo
Email: mike00@worldnet.att.net
Remote Name: 12.81.197.73
Date: May 05, 2003

Comments

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever installed one of the Universal Audio AM/FM Hideaway Stereo's in their Forwardlook machine? If so, how well does it work? How difficult is installation? Is the ad true, I wont have to damage my original dash or radio? (I definitely don't want to do that!) Any information would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about getting one of these, along with the optional six disc CD changer to put in my 58 Belvedere. (that way I can cruise to some 50's rock and roll, instead of AM talk radio LOL) Thanks,Mike

Last changed: March 03, 2024