MP3 to go!

From: Daven Anderson
Email: 1961fury@leapmail.net
Remote Name: 207.223.112.203
Date: May 06, 2003

Comments

My '61 has an MP3-compatible CD head unit hidden in the glovebox, and that's about 10 hours per 80 min. CD-R of MP3 files encoded at 160 Kbps. I can drive all day without having to open the glovebox (VERY handy), and many of these units like mine have remotes (which are PERFECT for a glovebox-located unit, for adjusting the volume and skipping tracks). Of course more exotic items as the Alpine 6-CD MP3-compatible changer and the Kenwood Music Keg 10GB hard drive would let you drive 1000 miles without hearing the same song twice!

Last changed: March 03, 2024