Power Brake Booster (1960) Does NOT Return when pushed down

From: Milt Simon
Email: MSimon317@aol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.208.75
Date: May 11, 2003

Comments

My brake pedal (and the booster) moves back and forth OK, but often when pushed down all the way will stick and not return when the movement is about half-way on the return. The spring seems fine and I have tried to adjust the eccentric adjustment with no help. What else can I do? I know without fixing this that my brakes will stay locked unless I press the pedal down again to get it to release. Thanks for your help. Milt

Last changed: March 03, 2024