Re: 318 Poly chrome valve covers?

From: Bill in SD
Email: wlammon@nvc.net
Remote Name: 64.68.172.34
Date: May 15, 2003

Comments

I wish the answer was yes but so far as I know it's "no". If you have a Chevy 350 you can get a complete chrome kit for $30 and every other part under the sun but if you have a 318 poly you're s.o.l. I sent my valve covers off to be chrome plated. While the cost was $350 it was well worth it for a quality show chrome finish. I think a few people are selling chrome valve covers but they are factory ones that have been chromed. It would probably be cheaper to have your's chromed it you can wait abotu 2 months to get them back.

Last changed: March 03, 2024